MATCH DAY PAPERWORK
Match Day Paperwork is required to be completed for every match. Clubs supply the paperwork and complete their own Team Sheets and Timekeeper Sheets. Umpires are responsible for completing the Match Report Sheet and Goal Umpire Scorecards. All paperwork goes into the Yellow Match Envelope and umpires are responsible for returning this envelope to the WRFL (see locations below).
Some of the Match Day Paperwork can be completed online – please click here to access the Online Match Day paperwork.
When completing the Match Day Paperwork please remember:
- Fill in all sections of each sheet – date, competition, competing teams, age group, venue – as each sheet gets separated from the yellow envelope so needs to clearly identify the match it is for
- Complete votes and make sure this copy is the one put in the yellow envelope
- Umpire names – please make sure ALL WRFL umpires are listed on the Match Report and that their names can be CLEARLY READ on each copy of the sheet. Where Club Umpires are officiating, they can include their names and tick that they are a Club Umpire.
- Make sure all information is included in the yellow envelopes:
- Match Report sheet
- Team Sheets x 2
- Goal Umpire score cards x 2
- Timekeepers Sheet
- If there is an official report during the game complete the WRFL Player/Official Report Sheet and also notify Steve Keating of the incident
Match day paperwork/envelopes then need to be dropped at one of the below 2 drop off points by 8am Monday mornings. If for some reason you cannot drop the envelope/s off in time please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise when it will be dropped off.
- 417 Barkly St, Footscray
- Access 24/7
- There is a black box on the wall to the left of Door 2 (between the main entrance and Door 2) with a mail slot for Match Day paperwork envelopes
- Hogan’s Road Reserve, Hogan’s Rd, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
- Access times: Match Day (Hoppers Crossing home matches).
- Box is on the wall on the right-hand side of the Home Change rooms as soon as you walk in
- Outside match times please hand to the Sports Club Bar staff, the Sports Club is open 9am-10pm, 7 days