To register as an umpire with the WRFL in season 2023 you will need to follow a 2 step process:
Step 1: Complete an online registration.
Important information to know when registering:
- The email address that you use to register MUST be unique to you (you cannot share an email address with a friend or family member who is also an umpire). This email address will become your log on ID for Schedula, the online Umpire Appointments and Availability system and will be used to communicate Umpire Appointments
- Bank details must be entered correctly to avoid delays in monthly umpire payments
- Once the initial registration is complete you will receive an email confirmation, as well as an email from Schedula, the online Umpire Appointments and Availability system, detailing how to log on and set your availability for umpiring
- If you choose to purchase a WRFL Umpires Association Gold membership you can pay online when registering or have these fees deducted from your monthly umpire payments. Any other relevant charges (ie, uniform costs) will be deducted from your monthly umpire payments
- If you have any queries regarding Umpire Registration or the Schedula system, please email email@example.com or speak to your Coaches at training.
Step 2: Complete the Australian Tax Office form Statement by a Supplier.
- This form is required to provide an exemption from providing an ABN and paying tax on your umpire payments.
- Each umpire must fill in this form only once, you do not need to complete a new form each year
- Fill in all sections (for question 3 please select the fifth option relating to an activity done as a private recreational pursuit or hobby)
- Make sure you (or a parent/guardian) sign the declaration in Section B
- Please note that umpire payments cannot be processed until a signed copy of this form is received
- This form can be returned in the following ways:
- In person at training
- Via post: WRFL PO Box 2243 Footscray VIC 3011
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org