The Sockit2MND socks are now available for pre-order at only $15 per pair, with all profit going directly to funding vital MND research.
With sizes, colours and styles to suit all ages and groups, the nation-wide Sockit2MND Round is for everyone and is a great way to support the fight against MND as a community.
Pre-order your socks before March 26 and be a part of the Sockit2MND Round, on June 19 & 20 and wear them with pride, whether that’s when you’re taking the field or court.
The aim of the Sockit2MND Round is to:
• Raise awareness of MND within your local sports club
• Raise much needed funds for vital MND research
• Show your support for those currently fighting MND or have lost a loved one to the disease
Why should you get involved?
• On average, two Australians are diagnosed with MND every day while another two will lose their fight
• The average life expectancy from diagnosis is just 27 months, so we need to keep up the fight
• There are no effective treatments and there is no cure
Help us find effective treatments and a cure by taking part in the Sockit2MND Round in 2021.