2023 WRFL Netball Registrations
Registrations are now open for our 2023 WRFL Netball Season
Our season will be commencing on Friday the 28th of April, with games played on Friday evenings at Victoria University Community Sports Stadium and Victoria University Aquatic & Fitness Centre.
To register for our Open Ladies Netball competition, you will be required to register in two parts.
- League Registration on Netball Connect
- Club or Umpire Registration on GameDay
To play/coach for your club or umpire in our 2023 WRFL season, you must hold a valid VNA (Netball Victoria Membership). This payment will be required when registering on our Netball Connect Registration Form.
PLEASE NOTE: If you already have a 2023 VNA, you will not be changed again.
NETBALL CONNECT WRFL REGISTRATION FOR ALL PLAYERS & COACHES
PLAYER/COACH CLUB REGISTRATION
- Caroline Springs
- Glen Orden
- Manor Lakes
- North Footscray
- North Sunshine
- Point Cook
- Point Cook Centrals
- Yarraville Seddon Eagles
To register as an umpire with the WRFL in season 2023 you will need to follow a 3 step process:
GameDay registration – WRFL Netball Umpires
- Bank details must be entered correctly to avoid delays in weekly umpire payments
Netball Victoria Registration – Netball Connect Registration
- This is to ensure you have a current VNA
- This form is required to provide an exemption from providing an ABN and paying tax on your umpire payments.
- Each umpire must fill in this form only once, you do not need to complete a new form each year
- Fill in all sections
- Make sure you (or a parent/guardian) sign the declaration in Section B
- Please note that umpire payments cannot be processed until a signed copy of this form is received
- This form can be returned in the following ways:
- In person on Friday Nights
- Via email: email@example.com
If you’re interested in becoming an Umpire for our Netball League and want to find out more information, please email WRFL Football & Netball Operations Officer – Dom Lammardo (firstname.lastname@example.org)