NOMINATIONS NOW OPEN
The Toyota AFL National Volunteer Awards is a volunteer recognition program that rewards outstanding volunteers who have given notable voluntary service to Australian Football.
All leagues and clubs are invited to nominate any outstanding volunteers for one of the following categories:
• AFL Community Football Volunteer
• AFL Community Umpiring Service Award
• AFL Disability Inclusion Volunteer
• AFL Diversity Ambassador
• AFL Junior Coach
• AFL Senior Coach
• NAB AFL Auskick Volunteer
• AFL School Ambassador
The volunteer may have contributed to the completion of a major or significant project throughout the year or they may be someone who has contributed in a number of roles over a long period.
Each State and Territory will evaluate the nominations and ultimately will determine their State/Territory Volunteer of the Year in each of the above nominated award categories.
Click here to view the selection criteria for each AFL National Volunteer Award.
The State/Territory Volunteers Award winners of each category receive:
• $200 Prize / voucher
• Certificate of recognition for significant contribution to the AFL • Invitation to the Toyota Good for Footy AFL National Volunteer Awards online event, to be held mid-season.
The AFL National Volunteers Award winners of each category receive:
• Tickets to the 2021 Toyota AFL Grand Final for the AFL National Volunteer Award winners of each category + guest.
• Return flights (except Victoria) for the AFL National Volunteer Award winners of each category + guest.
• Accommodation for 3 nights (Thurs – Sat) in Melbourne for Toyota AFL Grand Final weekend.
• The opportunity to walk in the Toyota AFL Grand Final Parade*
• Pre and post Toyota AFL Grand Final functions*
** All prizes are subject to COVID-19 restrictions in each State / Territory, Government
advice on travel and AFL grand final logistics.
Nominations close August 8, click here to nominate a hard working volunteer at your club.
For more information, click here.