CoachAFL – Coach Accreditation & Renewal
Please click here to see the guide for clubs regarding CoachAFL – Coach Registration, Accreditation and Renewal in Victoria for 2022.
This guide outlines the registration, accreditation, and renewal process for all coaches. In 2022, coaches will register and accredit via CoachAFL by completing the following:
- Completion of the Coaching Profile (including Coaching Role/s)
- Agreeance to the Coaches Code of Conduct and completion of Safe & Inclusive Coaching Module
- Completion of a relevant online course relevant to the coach’s profile (detailed within the attached)
Things to note:
- All Coaches, regardless of league or club, will need to complete all three steps in the registration & accreditation workflow. Coaches will only show as registered and available for team selection in GameDay when their coaching role has been selected and their online accreditation course for 2022 has been completed
- All Coaches will register to their community club/s via CoachAFL. Coaches must select the club/team (in the correct league) they are coaching in their Coaching Profile to be linked to their community club.
The Coach must select the ‘Victoria (Metro Leagues)’ tab from the drop-down box to find the correct league & club (See page two of this document for more information regarding league and club selection).
For those that would like to direct coaches to a digital version, a similar guide is provided on the coach.afl website here: https://coach.afl/how-join
All enquiries in relation Coach Education, Accreditation & Support can now go directly to Gary Brown via email@example.com