AFL VICTORIA COVID UPDATE – MAY 25
AFL Victoria has issued a COVID protocol update relating to new restrictions imposed within Greater Melbourne from 6pm today.
Please follow the below protocols this evening. All community leagues and clubs will be notified of any Restricted Activity Directions changes when they are provided to AFL Victoria.
• Masks indoors are mandatory for all within the Greater Melbourne area
• All players/officials travelling to regional Victoria who resides in the Greater Melbourne area takes the restrictions with them currently applicable for greater Melbourne.
• Public gathering limits are no more than 30. Please use the get in and get out approach for any training this evening planned.
• Please limit the access to social rooms and change rooms in line with the current guidelines and ensure essential staff only.
• We would recommend that anyone attending training come dressed and ready to play/train and then get out.
• Only essential staff to be in attendance for example; coaches, officials and trainers.
• Juniors – please ensure parents do not gather beyond groups of 30 and use the approach of drop off and pick up.
• Social distancing is to be maintained at all times when not participating.
• QR codes are mandatory and need to be used for all in attendance at the relevant venues.
• Please follow all other protocols as per our website – link below.